โปรช่วยกู้ข้อมูลแผ่นCD/DVD ที่เสีย CDRoller 8.90+Serial ใหม่ๆเลยครับ
Posted February 27, 2011on:
CDRoller – a program that makes unreadable discs workers. The main origin of such CD – damage, improperly recorded sessions from multisession CD, finalayzing executed with errors. The main feature of the program CD Roller is a direct appeal to the hardware of the drive, bypassing the existing applications Windows. Thanks to low-level methods and algorithms for CD Roller can read data that is normally perceived as a corrupt version of the fragment and / or loss of data. As one of the variants of these algorithms – to change speed CD-ROM-drive.
Supports recovery discs created with drag and drop programs, such as Adaptec DirectCD and Nero Burning ROM, even recorded in multisession. Finds and recovers files on UDF-ROM. Works with CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-WO, CD-ROM XA, Mixed-Mode CD, Stamped Multisession CD, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD R, DVD RW.
– Effectively retrieves the lost data from the discs created by “drag and drop” CD/DVD/BD writing software, such as well-known Sonic (Roxio, Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages, CeQuadrat’s PacketCD, DLA, B’s CLiP and others.
– Reads unfinalized (“open”, “left as-is”) CDs and DVDs, including the discs with Microsoft’s Live File system.
– Recovers DVD movies and photos, created by a wide set of standalone devices that record directly onto disks: Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony DVD camcorders as well as standalone video recorders.
– Splits the recovered VOB or VRO video files into a several clips (scenes), automatically converting a “raw” DVD-video into generic MPEG files without loss of quality. Specially tested on the discs, recorded by Hitachi DVD camcorders.
– a new DVD with recovered video that can be played back in the most DVD players.
– Recovers CD data written by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras.
Retrieves the lost pictures, video and other types of files from flash memory cards, such as SmartMedia, Memory Stick, CompactFlash, xD Picture Card and other flash memory drives.
– Includes a fault-tolerant UDF Reader. Provides direct access to UDF discs, including CDs and DVDs written by old versions of Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD and Drag-To-Disk. Finds and retrieves accidently deleted files, files located in the corrupted folders, files on incorrectly closed disks, etc.
– “On-the-fly” unpacks the files initially compressed by Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD.
– Retrieves back up files from the discs recorded in several stages (multisession discs).
– Includes a built-in CD/DVD/BD data burner. There is no need to run third-party CD/DVD/BD mastering software if you wish to burn a new DVD-video disc or backup your files and folders immediately after recovery. The “Burn” option is integrated into a common shell. Just write a new disc with recovered data shortly, without leaving CDRoller!
– Erases CD, DVD and BD re-writable media. Supports quick and full erase methods.
– Examines disc sectors at low level. Displays the sector content in text, binary, hexadecimal or unicode mode. It also scans all sectors of a disc (selected track or file) for particular data. Recommended for engineering purposes and also for law enforcement and forensic investigators.
– Identifies the lost files on ISO/Joliet discs with the damaged file system (volume descriptors, path tables and directories), using the raw data only.
Rescues the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs.
– Provides direct access to hardware, bypassing the Windows File System. Looks for the lost tracks (sessions) every time when you insert a new disc into the drive. Supports SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD) layer as alternative method under Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7.
– Digitally extracts audio tracks into a wide set of wave formats.
– Tests disc readability.
– Extracts ISO Image file. Burns ISO Image file to a new disc.
– Catalogs files and folders into CD/DVD library.
All features are integrated into a common and easy-to-use intuitive shell.
What’s new in CDRoller v 8.90
1. This is the current version of CDRoller.
2. Flash data recovery updated. Added support of m2ts files for ‘Scan FAT Data’ option. This is definitely useful feature if you’ve lost AVCHD video files on the flash memory card or hard disk built in your camcorder. For example, if you re-formatted the hard disk drive due to HDD Format Error generated by Sony camcorder.
3. Added some code to ignore so-called modem drives installed by phone software: “HUAWEI Mass Storage” and “Magic Jack”. The both drives return CD-ROM types for Windows but can prevent a normal work of CDRoller.
4. Minor bugs fixed.
Platform: Windows ® XP/Vista/7
Language: English Russian
Size: 7.51 MB