Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 126.96.36.1996 CF2 (Update 3) FULL
Posted December 5, 2010on:
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 All Features:
* Protects from viruses, Trojans and worms
* Blocks spyware and adware
* Scans files in real time (on access) and on demand
* Scans email messages (regardless of email client)
* Scans Internet traffic (regardless of browser)
* Protects instant messengers (ICQ, MSN)
* Provides proactive protection from unknown threats
* Scans Java and Visual Basic scripts Extended Protection:
* Two-way personal firewall
* Safe Wi-Fi and VPN connections
* Intrusion prevention system
* Intelligent application management and control
* automatically configured application rules
* security rating is assigned to unknown applications
* access to the user’s resources and data is restricted for unknown applications Preventive Protection:
* Scans operating system and installed applications for vulnerabilities
* Analyzes and closes Internet Explorer vulnerabilities
* Disables links to malware sites
* Detects viruses based on the packers used to compress code
* Global threat monitoring (Kaspersky Security Network) Advanced Protection & Recovery:
* The program can be installed on infected computers
* Self-protection from being disabled or stopped
* Restores correct system settings after removing malicious software
* Tools for creating a rescue disk Data & Identity Theft Protection:
* Disables links to fake (phishing) websites
* Blocks all types of keyloggers
* Virtual keyboard is provided for safely entering logins and passwords
* Prevents the theft of data exchanged via secure connections (HTTPS / SSL)
* Blocks unauthorized dial-up connections
* Cleans up any traces of user activity (deletes temporary files, cookies etc.) Content Filtering:
* Parental control
* Improved antispam protection (plugins for Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, The Bat!, Thunderbird)
* Blocks banners on web pages Usability:
* Automatic configuration during installation
* Wizards for common tasks
* Visual reports with charts and diagrams
* Alerts provide all the information necessary for informed user decisions
* Automatic or interactive mode
* Round-the-clock technical support
* Automatic database updates WHAT’S NEW IN KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2011:
New in protection:
* The Sandbox technology, which uses virtualization methods to create a safe environment for running applications (Safe Run for Applications), has been significantly improved.
* The scope of the Web Anti-Virus component has been expanded thanks to the new modules that had been added:
o Online Banking identifies banking websites and allows the user to switch to Safe Run for Websites, which has been designed to handle this sort of web resources.
o Safe Surf consists of previously implemented Kaspersky URL Advisor enhanced with a new mode of blocking websites with high threat rating calculated by Kaspersky Lab.
o Geo Filter lets you block or allow access to regional domains depending on their infection level.
* A new technology named Wisdom of the Crowd has been implemented. .
* Users of Microsoft Windows Vista and Microsoft Windows 7 can enable Kaspersky Gadget, which displays the computer protection state and allows scanning objects for threats.
* System Watcher has been added, a new protection component, which analyzes file, registry, system and network activities on the computer, while collecting information about events detected by other protection components.
* A new technology, which has been designed to run tasks on an idle computer, allows performing resource-intensive tasks, such as automatic update, scan of system memory, and scan of objects for rootkits, while the computer is turned on but remains idle.
* To improve reliability of the application, it provides protection against interception of DNS requests and substitution of network node addresses.
* In addition to HTTP traffic scan, Web Anti-Virus also scans FTP traffic now.
* Since new mail clients (such as Microsoft Live Mail) appear, Mail Dispatcher functionality is no longer supported.
What has been improved:
* The HIPS (Host-based Intrusion Prevention System) technology designed for controlling applications’ activity has been significantly improved, which allows applying a unique set of restrictions and rules to an individual application, blocking run of untrusted applications until Kaspersky Internet Security is started, and excluding specified objects from the list of resources that should be controlled. The range of the application’s privileges has been extended; a more accurate algorithm is now used to define application statuses.
* The Parental Control component has been enhanced and improved to better ensure control of messaging via social networks and IM clients, blockage of messaging with unwanted contacts and transfer of identity data, and restriction of computer and Internet usage time, file downloads, and run of various applications.
* The technologies of the Anti-Spam component have been enhanced.
* Advanced disinfection technology has also been improved. The AVPTool utility can be downloaded now. It scans the computer if any errors have been encountered when installing the application, thus giving rise to suspicions that the computer had been infected.
Thanks to a more efficient processing of installation errors detected when the computer is suspected of being infected, the rollback procedure has been improved for installation complicated by errors.
* The Rescue Disk creation service has been improved: an ISO image file can now be recorded on a CD or a USB data medium.
* The scope of the Kaspersky Security Network service has been extended. Protection and reliability of interaction with Kaspersky Security Network have been improved, including proxy server mode.
* The Urgent Detection System (UDS) technology has been enhanced by increasing the speed of adding new threats into the database and by improving the algorithm of UDS access.
* The application now scans the system for rootkits with higher efficiency.
* The Anti-Phishing technology has been enhanced thanks to use of analysis of images, HTML pages and URLs, as well as linguistic analysis of text content in messages.
* News Agent has been optimized still remaining the main tool of news delivery initiated by Kaspersky Lab.
* Automatic downloading and installation of a new version of the application have been implemented in addition to notification of release of a new version.
What’s new in the application interface:
* The application interface has been optimized to simplify usage for beginners.
* Event notifications are completely redesigned to gain more intuitive and informative appearance.
* The context menu that provides access to the main features of the application has become more convenient and better structured.
* Starting from the 2011 version, custom component selection is not supported when installing the application. Download