PowerArchiver 2007 10.21 Final
Posted December 26, 2007on:
A powerful compression and decompression tool with a file browsing feature. PowerArchiver 2007 is one of the most powerful archive utilites available and has been downloaded by tens of millions of users worldwide. PowerArchiver offers you hundreds of features, yet remains small, easy to use and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full.
Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms Here are some key features of “PowerArchiver”:
· Complete built-in support (including creating archives and adding files) for ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2 and BH (BlakHole) files, and built-in support for reading and extracting many other file formats: RAR, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO, GZ and BZIP2
· Built-in support for XXE and UUE encoded files
· Many powerful archive operations (including: renaming files in archive, spanning archives, testing archives, viewing and writing comments, installing archives, and checking archives for viruses)
· Internal viewer that supports TXT, RTF, BMP, ICO, WMF, EMF, GIF and JPG (JPEG) files
· Skinnable toolbar
· Drag and Drop from/to Windows Explorer and the Desktop
· Two ways of viewing archives (Classic – all files in the same listing; Explorer – browsing through an archive like folders in Windows Explorer)
· Creating powerful ZIP, RAR, ARJ, LHA and BH self-extracting archives
· Complete integration with Windows (extracting archives and creating archives directly from Windows Explorer using powerful “Explorer Shell Extensions”)
· Viewing files in all view styles, including “as a Web page”
· Converting between file formats (for example: changing a ZIP archive to CAB archive, or LHA archive to ZIP archive)
· Tool for repairing corrupted ZIP archives
· Tool for extracting multiple archives at once
· Tool for creating backup scripts and running automated backups
· Auto Update to automatically download and install new versions of PowerArchiver
· Batch Zip function to create multiple different archives at once
· Favorite Folders to quickly locate archives
· Printing file list to printer, or exporting file list to HTML or TXT files
· Powerful help in HTML and a tutorial with pictures for beginners
· Many, many other useful and powerful features WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 10.21 Final:
* Improved speed of loading and closing in modern interface.
* Updated SFTP engine for better performance.
* Added snap-to/default action mouse support.
* Fixed Bug #75: Titlebar truncated when not needed in Modern toolbar.
* Fixed Bug #74: Incorrect maximize state if taskbar is vertical.
* Fixed Bug #71: Associate does not work in Windows 2000.
* Fixed Bug #73: Extracting ISO files under Vista.
* Fixed Bug #77: Interface selection screen does not work under Win98.
* Fixed Bug #27: D&D out of archive – paths not respected
* Fixed Bug #56: Modern toolbar shows empty buttons.
* Fixed Bug #55: Skins can be enabled for Modern via configuration.
* Fixed Bug #67: Plugins do not work properly.
* Fixed Bug #60: Issues with TAR+99 characters.
* Fixed Bug #64: Strange FTP progress bar behavior.
* Fixed Bug #66: Updating ZIP PAE file shows zip encryption error.
* Fixed Bug #58: SFTP does not work with files over 100 MB.
* Fixed Bug #57: Improved installation of GDI+ on Win98/NT.
* Fixed Bug #68: Always use queue did not always ask for overwrite.
* Fixed Bug #69: Freeze if extracting file. when same name exists as folder
* Fixed Bug #70: QAT position does not get saved.
* Minor other fixes and improvements. WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 10.20 Beta 3:
* Fixed important AV on close issue with Vista x64
* Fixed Bug #43: Double-click to extract – taskbar shows 0%
* Fixed Bug #47: Can’t update .doc file inside PAE
* Fixed Bug #50: incorrect date when extracting from specific tar.gz archive
* Fixed Bug: #51: Progress bar doesn’t show if file is unknown file type
* Fixed Bug: Adding file and folder via drag and drop WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 2007 10.01 Final:
* Improved Windows Vista support
* Fixed issue with Windows XP
* Improved language selection for translations
* Improved LZH engine
* Improved UNRAR engine
* Various minor improvements and changes WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 2006 10.0 Beta 6:
* Completely new “Modern” Interface
* Queue System (Add/Extract/Backup)
* PowerArchiver Starter – system tray application
* Support for transparent updating 7-zip archives
* New Plug-in System – TC Compatible
* Hybrid Shell Extensions
* 7zip SFX creation support
* True Multilanguage Edition
* Skin engine now compatible with Windows Vista
* Portions re-written in assembler like language
* Optimized speed, size and memory usage
* Improved Graphics and User Experience
* Improved Updating System
* Improved Progress Bar with Pause
* Enhanced Explorer View support
* Various minor updates and changes Free Download Here pass : www.dl4all.com