TuneUp Utilities 2008 7.0.7991 + crack
Posted December 25, 2007on:
TuneUp Utilities 2008 can make your Windows operating system faster, more comfortable and more secure with just a few mouse clicks. And all operations performed on the operating system are completely safe, because all changes are monitored by TuneUp Rescue Center and can be undone at any time. All TuneUp Utilities modules can be accessed through a common interface that is divided into six categories.The software helps both beginners and experts to make Windows meet their needs in a way that is better, easier and safer. All important system options are explained in an easy way and can be turned on or off at the click of your mouse. TuneUp Utilities 2008 will then make the necessary changes in the registry or boot files automatically. We place a high value on system stability, so that Windows won’t stop working reliably. And most changes that you make can be undone in TuneUp Rescue Center – easily and safely. The program also gives you many more options. In addition to helping you make Windows “better looking”, you can also clean up and optimize your system at the click of a mouse. TuneUp Utilities 2008 will clean up unnecessary data from your hard disk and remove unnecessary entries from your registry. It can defragment your hard disk and registry and optimize your system settings to make Windows run substantially faster. Most of this maintenance is performed automatically every week by TuneUp 1-Click Maintenance.
• TuneUp Drive Defrag. Defragments hard disks, thus speeding up Windows and other programs
• TuneUp StartUp Manager. Controls which programs are executed at Windows startup
• TuneUp System Optimizer. Speeds up the system and Internet, offers tips for system configuration
• TuneUp Registry Defrag. Corrects physical errors in the registry and defragments it
• TuneUp Memory Optimizer (through Windows XP). Monitors and optimizes free memory in the background Free up disk space
• Unnecessary files and backups. Removes unneeded ballast from your disks
• Windows functions. Deactivates selected Windows functions that take up particularly large amounts of disk space
• TuneUp Disk Space Explorer. Provides information about the disk space usage of your system and helps you clean up your disks Maintain Windows
• TuneUp 1-Click Maintenance. Cleans up your system and defragments your drives at the click of a mouse button
• TuneUp Registry Cleaner. Removes invalid entries and references from your system Solve problems
• TuneUp Disk Doctor. Finds and corrects errors on your drives
• TuneUp Repair Wizard. Corrects frequently occurring Windows problems quickly and easily
• TuneUp Undelete. Recovers files that have been deleted from the Recycle Bin Customize Windows
• TuneUp System Control. Lets you control the look and feel of the Windows interface
• TuneUp Styler. Here you can change Windows symbols, logon screens, the Welcome screen and the visual style Additional tools
• TuneUp Process Manager. Allows you to manage currently running programs
• TuneUp Registry Editor. Helps you to edit and browse the registry
• TuneUp Shredder. Deletes files securely, ensuring that they cannot be recovered later
• TuneUp System Information. Provides comprehensive information on your computer
• TuneUp Uninstall Manager. Uninstalls programs you don’t need anymore New Features in TuneUp Utilities 2008:
Compared to TuneUp Utilities 2007, TuneUp Utilities 2008 features a number of substantial upgrades and new features. Once again, our goal for the update was to implement the requests of our users in a simple and easy way. The most important changes are listed below. – New module: “TuneUp Drive Defrag”
TuneUp Utilities 2008 now includes the brand new TuneUp Drive Defrag module, one of the most powerful modules in the Increase performance category. TuneUp Drive Defrag performs a thorough analysis of your disks to determine whether they are highly fragmented. Highly fragmented disks can slow down your system performance, as the files needed by Windows must first be reconstructed from individual pieces (fragments) before they can be opened.
TuneUp Drive Defrag puts the scattered fragments on your hard disk back together to speed up your system substantially. The files are also reorganized in an intelligent way so that Windows and frequently used programs or games will launch substantially faster. Finally, the free space on your disks is consolidated to prevent new fragments from being created for as long as possible. This comprehensive optimization may take a while but is worth it – just give it a try! – Improved TuneUp 1-Click Maintenance
TuneUp 1-Click Maintenance in TuneUp Utilities 2008 allows you to perform even more maintenance functions on your system with a single click of the mouse. You can also run this important function directly from the Start Center. Additional information about TuneUp 1-Click Maintenance is also shown there. In the new software version, defragmentation of your hard disks is now included in TuneUp 1-Click Maintenance. While this is being done in the background, you can minimize TuneUp 1-Click Maintenance and continue working with your computer without any problems. – New Start Center – even easier to use
The TuneUp Utilities Start Center has been completely redesigned to make it more visually appealing and modern. But that’s not all. The new software version now lets users navigate to program modules much more quickly. The completely revised navigation system in the TuneUp Utilities 2008 Start Center has been made even more intuitive. The left side of the window now shows potential changes that can be made. There are now six categories to choose from: Increase performance, Free up disk space, Maintain Windows, Solve problems, Customize Windows and Additional tools. After a category has been selected, the names of the corresponding modules will be displayed on the right side of the window.
The latest version of the software now includes links to specific functions within the modules. The program also displays links to related modules along the bottom edge of every category page (“See also”). – New area: “Free up disk space”
Even the largest hard disk fills up at some point. With today’s Internet connections and the constantly growing range of downloads, this happens more quickly than most users would like it to. That’s why TuneUp Utilities 2008 now offers even more features to find and delete unnecessary files.
In the Free up disk space area of the Start Center, TuneUp Utilities 2008 now gives you an overview of the amount of space that can be saved on each system drive. This function replaces and expands upon the “TuneUp DiskCleaner” module, which was used in earlier versions of TuneUp Utilities. In addition to the file types that were identified by the older program versions, the program now finds error reporting files, thumbnail files (Windows, ACDSee and Google Picasa formats), restore points, Windows Update backups and the Google Earth cache. The “Windows functions” category, also new, can help you to quickly free up gigabytes of additional disk space. – New module: “TuneUp Repair Wizard”
The TuneUp Repair Wizard can be opened directly from the Start Center in the new category Solve problems. This recognizes common computer or display problems and can quickly resolve them. – TuneUp System Control with even more tweaks for Vista
TuneUp System Control gives you more than 400 options for customizing Windows and program settings. The new version also includes additional functions for the brand new Windows Vista operating system. Free Download Here pass : www.dl4all.com