Sony Sound Forge 9.0a Build 297
Posted October 5, 2007on:
Sound Forge® software is the tool of choice for media professionals who want to create and edit digital audio files with speed and absolute precision. Acclaimed for its power, stability, and no-nonsense interface, it’s the fastest way to get from raw audio to finished master. Sound Forge software is everything you need to analyze, record, and edit audio, produce music loops, digitize and clean-up old recordings, model acoustic environments, create streaming media, and master replication-ready CDs.
What’s new in version 9.0:
– Multichannel audio editing and recording.
– Updated Channel Converter for multichannel files.
– Updated Spectrum Analysis for multichannel files.
– Drag-and-drop mixing and pasting between channels.
– Hardware Meters window for monitoring hardware outputs and adjusting preview levels.
– Phase scope and mono-compatibility meter.
– You can now cut, paste, and delete data from individual channels of multichannel files.
– You can now update the cursor position and selection by double-clicking and editing the selection status boxes in data windows.
– Improved process and effects dialogs with selection, wet/dry mix, fade-in/out controls.
– Adjust data window selections/crossfades when process and effects dialogs are visible.
– Enhanced snapping.
– Enhanced color customization via Display Preferences.
– Enhanced keyboard customization.
– Updated marker and region ruler with selection snapping.
– Access to Sony Music Studios Internet Mastering (Help > Sony Music Studios Internet Mastering).
– Gracenote® MusicID™ technology for extracted audio from CDs. Free Download Here pass :www.warecz.com