Windows Vista Beyond the Manual
Posted September 24, 2007on:
Year: February 28, 2007
Size: 15 Mb
Windows Vista provides a range of new capabilities and features, many of which are apparent through a totally redesigned interface, and many more that are hidden just beneath the surface. With the help of Windows Vista: Beyond the Manual, IT professionals and home PC enthusiasts alike will become expert users, taking full advantage of the myriad functions and features that make up this release. Noted authors Jonathan Hassell and Tony Campbell pack this book full of their own experience, plus hundreds of hints, tips, and walkthroughs, making it an indispensable companion that won’t waste your time.
* It’s a one-stop shop for geeks and knowledgeable users getting to know Windows Vista.
* The authors walk you through practically every useful function.
* All versions of Windows Vista are covered and analyzed, and recommendations are offered.
* The book devotes a section to next-generation Media Center.
* A complete “Where Am I” guide is included for new Vista users.
* Domain integration and unattended installation are also covered in detail. Get Free Download